As we move on the last pages of 2014, we are surely thinking about some new year’s resolutions. On a serious note, Happy New Year Resolution is an opportunity to gauge our goals.
Here are 10 of 2015 New year resolutions, which maybe one will please you!
1) Accomplish the Incomplete! – If you still feel that the resolutions you made last year and abandoned midway are worth a second shot, give it another chance!
2) Fit in Fitness! – Select a regime you can stick to. This will prevent you from going to the doctor, and you’ll be in good health. But don’t set any strict target, for then the chances are you may get de-motivated and quit.
3) Learning New Skills – Learning something new and interesting is always fun and a value addition too.
4) Adopt a Pet – The devotion, love and loyalty of a pet can never be matched. Feel the bliss by giving one a home.
5) Give up on a bad habit – Old habits are not easy to change! Some really need to – like, biting nails, biting your lips etc.
6) Help your parents – Doing something nice for your parents will bring you guaranteed bliss – you are the best to know what will light up their face with a smile.
7) Positive approach to life – Always look life at a positive angle! This will surely help you solve any problems you may face in life.
8) Wreck a Record – This does not necessarily have to be a world record. It could be your own set standards — getting better grades in school, saving more than last year – anything.
9) Wowed By Wanderlust – If new places interest you, plan to reach out to them.
10) Aim higher – My father always told me: ”Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” hope you get inspired by this quote too!